The Life patron program is an opportunity to become part of ISKCON’s international family. This program was introduced by the founder-Acharya of ISKCON, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, in early 70’s. He invited anyone interested in rendering service to Krishna to become an ISKCON Life patron. Many people want to join ISKCON and devote their life to Krishna, but because of family or other responsibilities, they are unable to become a full-time devotee. The Life patron program was created to give any one the chance to help with ISKCON’s preaching activities while still remaining with their family at home. They may reside in the world wide ISKCON temples for a few days in each year in each temple and take part in ISKCON’s spiritual activities in association with devotee.
Presently more than 1 million life Patrons are part of ISKCON’s family. Taking ISKCON Life Patron Membership From This Temple is valid for all Official ISKCON Branches.
Benefits to life patrons:
As a Life Patron member, you will be entitled to receive the following benefits:
● International life patron identity card with patron’s photo. This card will be honoured at all ISKCON centres around the world.
● Accommodation at special reduced rates for Life Members only in all ISKCON centres around the world where ever available, three days per year at each centres. Advance reservation is necessary.
● A set of books by His Divine Grace A.C Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. Available in English or Hindi.
● A colour laminated photo of Radha Krishna.
● Japa Mala and bead bag to chant Hare Krishna Mahamantra.
● Srila Prabhupad’s bhajan CD.
● Your donation is tax exempt under section 80-G of the income tax act 1961
● Your donation will help propagate Krishna consciousness all over the globe.
● Free entries on monthly and weekly spiritual get together.
● Spiritual discussion and guidance for spiritual advancement.
● Whole life spiritual benefits by associating with Krishna’s devotees in the world wide Hare Krishna family.
What is the present Donation for Life Patronship:
At present the donation for life patron is
Donation may be given in Cash, by Cheque, Bank Transfer, through the internet, or via Credit & Debit Cards.
- (Its a donation towards the corpus of the trust, and is tax exempted under Income tax Act of 1961, section 80-G)
Take ISKCON Life Membership Online!
(Pay by Cash, Cheque, Bank Transfer, Net banking, Credit & Debit Cards)
Acceptance of Life Patron Membership application is at the sole discretion of Temple management. Incase an applicant does not meet the required criteria, or the temple management feels it’s not appropriate to grant the Life Patron Membership, the management reserves the right to reject the application, without assigning any reasons thereof, with full money being refunded to the applicant. Paying of the fee towards Life Patron Membership does not automatically grant the member the right to become a member. This is only a pre-condition for acceptance of the same. Incase other criteria are not met, the application can be rejected.
WHERE IS LIFE PATRON OFFICE?
Life patron program office is situated inside the temple courtyard. When you enter inside the temple there is one white glass office on left side. This is the main temple donation office. Besides Life patron program donations, we are also accepting all other types of donation.
For Further Inquiries on ISKCON Life patron program, please contact:
Contact No.: 9315763868
or you can send mail on email@example.com